Thursday, April 2, 2009

Life's Just A Play....

Life was never a 'play' for me!.. The best person I have met in my life is 'Maitreyi'...
and now my life has changed..

It has become play for me.. Taking things very seriously..rather taking every small thing very seriously would land you no where.. that's what I have learned.. :)
He taught me how to live life....!!

Many times the situation occur when you can not do anything...When ever such situation occur..
Remember 1thing... If you can't change the situation ..Accept It..!!
It helps you move on..

Just remember 'Life's Just A Play" and we are just a part of this play...
So play it with full energy and be 100% in whatever situation you are in...
Once the life becomes play for you.. No serious things happen ..no such situation where you feel helpless..since whatever situation you are in you feel thats a part of play.. :)
and You Let Go...!!

Be receptive..
Be meditative...

1 comment: