Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What happened to the one who was lying down in blood on the road side??

Life gives you opportunity to help someone, in such situations don’t think too much... Just do it…! 
The amount of happiness you get is incomparable...

An opportunity to help someone is just in front of you sometimes… but just because they are right in front of you... You don’t see them.
Today I saw one accident… Instead of helping him reach hospital people were asking him questions, discussing among themselves what has happened and if he’s from Pune, whether he’s hurt too much n blah blah blah…..

To reach office I have my own short cuts, today I changed my way (for no reason)...
But I could understand afterwards that Existence wanted me to become the medium to help that person lying out there.
I could take him to the hospital, called his brother and reached office with a peace in my heart.

When I stopped my vehicle after watching him there, like other people even I was thinking …
- It’ll be a police case, why to get involved?
- What if no one comes from his side?
- Who will pay auto fair and for that matter the hospital charges?
Aaj late mark lag gaya toh 1din ka salary cut ho jayega.. N what not…

While these thoughts were playing football in my mind, like all the players run behind one ball… I just thought for a while …
What if this person was my brother? Or father..? Or the one I love…
I would have thought so much? 
The answer came: NO…and I just took him to the hospital thinking that even he must be someone’s brother or son.

“A salary of day is not more than someone’s life”...
I thank existence for this experience... Happy to become a medium...
If I would not have helped him, I always would have thought about him….. That…
What happened to the one who was lying down in blood on the road side??

1 comment:

  1. Love it! My dad has a similar view on helping people, and we once had to save a lady who had an accident on her scooter. We didn't get much from it, but her gratitude was more than enough :)

    ReplyDelete