Friday, April 27, 2018

The Semi-Colon ;

Huh .. Here I am on the same blog account after almost 10years.. Just saw my previous blogs and felt like editing them first rather than writing a new one.
But let's start a new story than editing a previous one!

Ohk so the story of 'Semicolon' started a few years back when I was finally deciding that I will get myself inked.

My first tattoo.. what will be the topic, why will I have something permanent on my body.. If it is..then it needs to be that special..
then I started writing down things I love..
- Dance..
- A good Laugh..
- Laugh?? No.. "Its Being Happy"
- Sales (not relevant though but one of the things I love investing my time in) ,
- Friends?? ..
- someone special who changed my life (Definitely Maitreyi ji , you all already know him if you have read the first blog I attempted to write 10years back.)

I was contemplating for quite some time now, 4years to be precise .. which tattoo will be the one! Thought of having a date inked ..The day I met Maitreyiji.. But honestly, I don't remember the exact date.


Then I thought why not have something which will talk about my life after I met him?

He taught me, how to live life to the fullest.. Nothing is impossible.. #Hapiness is my #Birthright

He calls me "Leela".. named me after 
a beautiful song which says..
Leela Leela ..life is just a play.." (..hear the song )
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MitCHuR2nrU

I generally don't take Life that seriously, that helps me come out of any situation quickly..because I believe "This too shall pass"...

So why not have a tattoo in an interesting font "this too shall pass.." ??
What does that communicate? "Hope"..

Then I started searching something on HOPE.. I came across a beautiful story of a bumblebee

Then I almost had decided to ink Bumblebee


But to be honest here.. I searched a lot ..Did a lot of research but couldn't find someone or any reference picture of a good-looking Bumblebee  ☺☺and then again my journey to have a #tattoo prolonged for some time. While doing my reasearch on hapiness and Hope I came across a project Semicolon.Based in Green Bay, Wisconsin, Project Semicolon attempts to tell each person that the story isn’t over.It’s a faith-based nonprofit that encourages each person to keep battling depression, self-harm and other issues.Amy Bleuel fought against mental illness and depression throughout her life.In fact, she lost her father to suicide some time ago.That spurred Bleuel to create Project Semicolon in 2013. The project started as a way of honouring her father, and now it symbolizes hope for a countless number of people.Since then, it has grown to represent millions of people that want to share their stories and continue them until the proper ending is written.According to me (and people who know me) ..would know that, this perfectly explains who I am as a person...I always have a story to tell, and I believe every day there's new hope, there's new story...everyday there's new excitement... I would always have a story which continues from the story which you heard last, As I am always in search of Hapiness..hence after every moment in my life, there will always be a Semicolon..
A new story of ..me who's In search of Happiness..A story which is unheard.. and continues no matter what..So the story isn't over yet! 



1 comment: